The U.S Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency is the only Federal Government agency solely dedicated to the support of minority businesses enterprise.
Seattle - Made in Washington: 3D Printing for Small Business [SBA Seattle]
June 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
SBA Education & Training Center - 2401 4th Ave, Suit 450 Seattle, WA 98121
Imagine a world where shoppers can purchase your products based off of digital models before those products are actually manufactured. Today, it’s totally possible with 3D printing- product production on demand.
Come and join us to learn about business 3D printing Opportunities. In this session, you will:
• Learn how 3D printing could be your next business opportunity
• See how the fashion industry is already embracing 3D Printing
• Learn the 3D printing design process from prototype to final design
• See how to sell 3D printed objects using e-commerce technology
• Get a live demo with a 3D printer in class!
For more information and registration: http://bit.ly/2rhPeLQ
The City of Tacoma Neighborhood and Community Services Department is seeking a private partner to train and employ youth between the ages of 16-24 years old. Entrepreneurs are invited to express their interest to the City of Tacoma Community of Economic Development Department for the leasing of 1,500 sq. ft of commercial space located … Read More