Buy MBE Day helps generate awareness, support, and revenue to the millions of minority-owned firms across the country. Since 1983 MBDA has led the National Minority Enterprise Development Week (MED Week) observance to recognize the achievements and economic contributions made by Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs). This year’s MED Week celebration will culminate with the 2nd Annual Buy MBE Day on Saturday, September 25, 2021!
Buy MBE Day helps generate awareness, support, and revenue to the millions of minority-owned firms across the country by:
- Encouraging engagement with MBEs representing companies owned and operated by African Americans and Pacific Islanders, Hasidic Jews, and Native Americans.
- Motivating individual consumers as well as private and public sector buyers to intentionally show their commitment to minority businesses by shopping with them in person and/or online.
- Demonstrating appreciation for the contributions ethnic minority entrepreneurs make to their local economies.
- Spotlighting how MBEs improve the quality of life in their neighborhoods.
- Inspiring success throughout the MBE community.
Learn how you can get involved at the Buy MBE Day website.