- This event has passed.
January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PST
One event on January 21, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Hensel Phelps will share current opportunities and provide bonding help at this event. Two session to choose from: 1 to 2:30 p.m. or 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Bonding: Presented by Karen Barbour of The Barbour Group. Minority-owned firms partnering with Hensel Phelps secured more than $100 million in bonding locally and nation-wide through The Barbour Group.
- Tacoma Public Schools | Fawcett Elementary School Replacement, Tacoma, WA | POC: Dana Napper. $30 million
- Port of Seattle | Parking Garage Elevator Modernization | POC: Dana Napper.
Recently Awarded Procurements:
- Sound Transit | Puyallup Station Parking and Access Improvements, Puyallup, WA | POC: Jacob Erbes (Trade Partners).
- University of Washington | Interdisciplinary Engineering Building, Seattle, WA | POC: David Tompkins (Trade Partners).
- Sound Transit | Downtown Redmond Link Extension, Redmond, WA | POC: Rod Noble (Trade Partners).
- Ongoing Opportunities:
- University of Washington | Critical Patient Care (CPC) and Specialized Medical Research Facilities Roster-A | POC: Jacob Erbes.
- Kaiser Permanente Pacific Northwest IDIQ | POC: David Tompkins.