- This event has passed.
International Market Intelligence for Rural Exporters [EFACW & USCS]
May 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
About this Event
Take your international business to the next level with RAISE and STEP
When looking to enter new international markets, insufficient market research can result in poor decisions regarding market selection, partner identification/vetting, pricing strategies, and numerous other shortcomings. The U.S. Commercial Service’s RAISE (Rural America’s Intelligence Service for Exporters) Program can help avoid these business shortcomings and identify international sales opportunities for your company.
Why should you attend this webinar?
● Get customized country and industry specific research for your company
● Identify and prioritize top markets for your products
● Connect with representatives from the Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW) and the Washington State Department of Commerce
● Identify the top trade shows/conferences to promote your products
● Understand the competitive environment within the markets
● Leverage research and trainings via the RAISE Program
● Learn how to get the costs of these services reimbursed through the Washington State Department of Commerce STEP Export Voucher Program
RAISE: Rural America’s Intelligence Service for Exporters was created specifically to assist companies located in areas with a population of less than 150,000 residents or 60 miles outside of a metropolitan area.