- This event has passed.
Activate Your G.R.I.T.: 2021 Program Managers’ Seminar Series [NMSDC]
July 19 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until July 22, 2021
One event on July 26, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on July 27, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on July 28, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on July 29, 2021 at 8:00 am
Following NMSDC’s 2021 theme—Activate Your G.R.I.T.: Growth. Resilience. Innovation. Transformation. —our 2021 Program Managers’ Seminar Series features 15 sessions to ensure Supplier Diversity professionals and our Corporate Plus® members have access to information and inspiration that supports success.
Whether you’re new to the Supplier Diversity field or seeking a refreshing development opportunity, you’ll discover the Program Managers’ Seminar Series is a valuable investment of your time.
Sessions will be presented virtually over two weeks from July 19-29 and include:
- Best practices in Supplier Diversity. These sessions are geared for newer supplier diversity professionals and those wanting to refresh their supplier diversity development, as well as Corporate Plus members.
- Career Advancement & Development | Content focused on innovation, career development, and learning solutions for more experienced supplier diversity professionals.
- Soft Skills Development | Expand your knowledge to increase executive presence, board development, technical skills, supply chain management, and certifications to build your professional toolkit.
- Optimize Your NMSDC Benefits | Learn more about accessing and using the support tools and resources available to you from NMSDC.
- How to Help Your MBEs | Understand more about the many ways you can help your MBE suppliers and members of the minority business community continue to become stronger and more sustainable.
- Structured Networking | Connect with peers to build your personal and professional network of contacts.