- This event has passed.
Amazon Small Business Academy Pathways Series [San Antonio MBDA]
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm PST
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until January 28, 2021
Starting Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 @ 1PM PST, the San Antonio MBDA Centers and Amazon will host an eight-part, four-week series of webinars to share strategies that can help business owners excel at ecommerce. The Amazon Small Business includes in-person seminars, college courses and best practices on growing your business digitally in this new tech-focused marketplace.
Download the flyer to learn more, or register now HERE.
ABOUT PATHWAY SERIES
With the Pathway Series, Amazon and the Minority Business Development Agency of San Antonio have partnered to deliver an eight-part, four-week series of webinars to share strategies that can help business owners excel at ecommerce.
This fast-paced series will cover how to:
• Incorporate online selling into a business strategy
• Identify specific customer segments
• Communicate brand messaging online
• Write a compelling listing
• Process an order
• Review options for warehousing and shipping
• Manage customer service and returns
• Learn from customer reviews
• Grow brand awareness using advertising, deals, and coupons
• Use pricing tools
• Expand into business-to-business sales
• Sell internationally
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This series is perfect for:
• Business mentors and advisors who coach retail clients on leveraging an online sales environment
• Small business owners looking to expand their potential customer base and grow their online presence
WHEN ARE THE MEETINGS
Pathway Series begins January 5, and meets Tuesdays and Thursdays through January 28, at 1 p.m. PT.