King County now offers an Architectural & Engineering Consultant Orientation 101. Click Here for more information
During this 2-hour session, we’ll discuss:
- Registering as a King County vendor, applying to County rosters, and certifying as small firm
- How King County implements Architecture & Engineering contracts
- How to effectively market your firm to King County agencies
- Tips for submitting proposals
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
Part 1 | Formal Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Architecture & Engineering Contract Specialist
- Orientation Facilitator: Cristal Moreno, Strategic Partnership Specialist
Part 2 | Meet our experts:
- Architecture & Engineering Contract Specialists
- Sustainable Purchasing Manager
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, session are now being hosted online only. Please don’t come to our office – our doors are locked!
Webinar information will be included in confirmation email.