A Capability Statement is used as a marketing tool when you are networking and developing relationships with local, state and federal government agencies. The ability to market your firms strengths through a capabilities statement is one of the first steps in being successful with government contracting.
Be prepared to create or improve your firms capabilities statement. Sandy Bjorgen will be leading us through an exercise of writing for impact and being memorable as well as how to convey the benefit of working with your firm.
We will also share suggestions for the following elements:
- Opening Statement – Is it compelling? Do you want to read further?
- Distinctive Core Competencies
- Key Personnel Experience (new firms)
- Past Performance (established firms)
- Contact Information
- Appropriate Codes and Certifications
February 15, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST