- This event has passed.
DOING BUSINESS WITH THE CITY OF SEATTLE – NOW ONLINE!
September 4, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Is your firm interested in doing business with the City of Seattle ? Do you want to learn more about how City purchasing and contracting works? Join us at our online Doing Business with the City of Seattle event to meet Purchasing and Contracting staff who are part of our purchasing, consultant contracting and construction/public works teams. We will hold three sessions at once so choose the one you’re interested in!
COST: Free to attend – no registration required – just drop in!
- Find out if the City of Seattle buys the type of product/service you offer
- Learn about City bid processes for your product/service
- See if there is a contract in place for those items, and if so, when will it be re-bid
- Find out who you should market to
- Get information about the Consultant Roster program and application process
- Learn about the City’s Public Works contracting process
- See how to access online plans and specifications for public works construction projects
- Learn about opportunities through City Job Order Contracting
- Hear about the City’s women- and minority-owned business (WMBE) resources
We’ll hold three meetings at once: purchasing goods and services, consultant contracting and construction/public works contracting. Choose the session that you’re interested in!