- This event has passed.
Export into Early Recovery Markets: Learn about Risk Protection & Building Global Relationships to Win Sales Abroad [World Trade Center Tacoma]
November 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Join the World Trade Center Tacoma, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce (Manufacturing Industrial Council for the South Sound), the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), the US Commercial Service, and select Federal/State Partners for a free, interactive webinar to maximize your exporting journey by taking advantage of international markets in early recovery from COVID-19.
Topics to be covered include:
• Connecting to International Customers & Digital Globalization Practices
• Protecting Your Company from Foreign Customers’ Nonpayment
• Offering Open Account Credit Terms, and other Available Financing Programs
• Accessing SBA’s Export Express Loans, STEP Grants, & Updated COVID-19 Measures
• Live Q&A for audience to Ask the Experts!