- This event has passed.
Growing a Consulting Business [SCORE]
March 31, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
Turn your professional expertise into a profitable consulting business. Learn how to work smart, have clients come to you, generate business through word of mouth referrals and get paid what you’re worth. Register Now!
• The Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of consulting
• 9 sales tips: Why people don’t hire you and how to get them to hire you on your terms
• 15 marketing strategies that pull clients to you
• Role plays and hot-seats to improve your performance
• 7 ways to achieve work-life balance —have a business and a life
• 3 keys to proposals that work
• 10 time management to increase your efficiency
• Providing value that accelerates your getting hired
• How to setup a consulting business
• Fees – why you charge too little and how to get more
John Martinka of Partner On-Call Network. John Martinka has 20 years of business experience supported by a Master’s Degree in Finance and Economics from Marquette University. A recognized public speaker, John has developed a reputation for expertise in business acquisition and “problem solving”. He has the knowledge and real-life experience which gains client confidence and delivers measurable results. John has owned three businesses, led a company turnaround and analyzed hundreds of acquisition candidates for scores of clients. See John’s LinkedIn profile.
Workshop Fee: $55