- This event has passed.
How to mitigate Safety Risk in a time of Pandemic
October 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
Join Tacoma MBDA Business Centers and the Atlanta MBDA to learn how to “Mitigate Safety Risk in a Time of Pandemic”
Georgia Tech SHES (Safety, Health, and Environmental Services) will give us some guidance on the following:
· The steps employers can take to reduce the spread and exposure of COVID‐19.
· How to implement workplace controls and safe work practices (including PPE for employees and considerations for safely switching to an alternate type).
· How to create an infectious disease outbreak response plan.
· How to create a long-term employee safety plan.
· How to develop policies and procedures for identifying and isolating ill employees.
· OSHA record-keeping requirements and compliance procedures.
· Best practices when responding to a COVID-19 outbreak within your staff.
This program is part of the MBDA Business Center CARES Act Program and is funded by the U.S. Department of Commerce MBDA through the CARES Act.