- This event has passed.
I-405 Brickyard to SR 527 Improvement Project Voluntary Submitters Meeting [WSDOT]
June 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
WSDOT will be holding a virtual Voluntary Submitter’s Meetings for the I-405, Brickyard to SR 527 Improvement Project on Thursday, June 9th from 1:00-2:30 PM. This project will have DBE goals on both design and construction. More information on the project will be presented at the Voluntary Submitter’s Meeting.
The attached flyer lists some of the scopes of work that are expected to be available on the project, as well as more information on the Voluntary Proposer’s event. Major scopes of work include:
- Bridge demolition, construction and retrofit
- Mass excavation, paving, and hauling
- Retaining and noise wall construction
- Stormwater infrastructure construction
- Fish barrier corrections and stream restoration
- Transit facilities including elevators and comfort station
- Toll Infrastructure, ITS, illumination, and overhead signs
- Pavement marking
- Maintenance of traffic