- This event has passed.
King County Architecture & Engineering Consultant Orientation
June 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
One event on September 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on December 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
About this Event
Do Business With Us | Architecture & Engineering
King County now offers an Architectural & Engineering Consultant Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we’ll discuss:
- Registering as a King County consultant, opting-in to County rosters, and certifying as small firm
- How King County implements Architecture & Engineering contracts
- What to expect when submitting a proposal to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
- Orientation Details:
Part 1 | Formal Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Architecture & Engineering Contract Specialist
- Orientation Facilitator: Cristal Moreno, Strategic Partnership Specialist
Part 2 | Meet our experts:
- Architecture & Engineering Contract Specialists
- Sustainable Purchasing Manager
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, session are now being hosted online only. Please don’t come to our office – our doors are locked!
Webinar information will be included in confirmation email.