- This event has passed.
King County Construction Contractor Orientation
November 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
One event on May 20, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on August 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 18, 2021 at 10:00 am
About this Event
How To Do Business With Us | Construction
King County now offers a Construction Contractor Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we’ll discuss:
- Registering as a King County contractor, opt-in to County rosters, and certifying as a small firm
- How King County implements construction contracts
- What to expect when submitting a bid to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
Part 1 | Formal Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Construction Contract Specialist
- Orientation Facilitator: Cristal Moreno, Strategic Partnership Specialist
Part 2 | Meet our experts:
- Construction Contract Specialists
- Sustainable Purchasing Manager
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, sessions are now being hosted online only. Please don’t come to our office – our doors are locked.
Webinar information will be included in confirmation email.