- This event has passed.
King County Goods & Services Supplier Orientation
April 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
One event on July 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 am
About this Event
How To Do Business With Us
King County now offers a Goods & Services Supplier Orientation. During this 2-hour session, we’ll discuss:
- Registering as a King County supplier, opting-in to County rosters, and certifying as a small firm
- How King County buys goods & services
- What to expect when submitting a bid or proposal to King County
- Best practices for maximizing your opportunities
- E-Procurement Supplier Portal introduction
Part 1 | Presentation
- Subject Matter Expert: Senior Buyer
- Orientation Facilitator: Cristal Moreno, Strategic Partnership Specialist
Part 2 | Q&A with experts:
- Goods & Services Buyer
- Sustainable Purchasing Manager
- Small Business Certification Specialist
In response to King County Public Health Covid-19 guidelines, session are now being hosted online only. Please don’t come to our office – our doors are locked!
Webinar information will be emailed before the session.