- This event has passed.
Legal Basics that Small Business Owners Need to Know
September 11, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Want to know about choosing the right entity for your business? Want to ensure you know the difference between an employee and an independent contractor? Want to avoid some of the pitfalls in leasing arrangements? Look no further!!
- Selecting and forming a legal entity for your business
- How to bring in co-owners
- Creating governing documents, LLC Operating Agreement or Corporation Shareholder’s Agreement
- Employee vs. independent contractor issues
- Leasing property – pitfalls to avoid
- Doing business in other states
- Operating your business over the internet
- Contracts that a small business may encounter