- This event has passed.
Mitigating Safety Risk in a Time of Pandemic
August 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Join the Atlanta MBDA Centers and GT SHES to learn about workplace safety in the era of COVID-19
Georgia Tech SHES (Safety, Health, and Environmental Services) will be joining the Atlanta MBDA centers for our first online collaboration. In this webinar attendees will learn:
- Steps All Employers Can Take to Reduce Workers’ Risk of Exposure to COVID‐19
- Implementation of Workplace Controls and Safe Work Practices (Including PPE for employees and considerations for safely switching to an alternate type)
- Important Considerations for Creating an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan
- Long term planning for employee safety
- How to develop Policies and Procedures for Prompt Identification and Isolation of Sick People, if Appropriate
- OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements
- What to do when an employee tests positive for COVID‐19
Click Here to register.