- This event has passed.
NAVIGATING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS NORTHWEST
October 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:45 am PDT
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until October 23, 2020
This fourth annual seminar, co-hosted by PNDC, AGC of WA, Washington PTAC, and Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, is designed to help navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in the “new normal.
Session Topics Include:
- Introduction to the Brand New 8(a) and SBA Mentor-Protégé Program, Final Rules, and Other Major Changes to SBA’s Government Contracting Programs
- Compensation for COVID Delays and Impacts
- Anatomy of a Dispute on a Government Contract
- Supply Chains Under Attack
- Keys to Drafting Successful Teaming Agreements & Subcontracts for Federal Projects…and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Federal Contracting Year in Review
To register and attend this 2-days $25 seminar, click Here