- This event has passed.
New Updates to PPP Loan Forgiveness Instructions [SBDC]
August 10, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
Webinars will cover the new Coronavirus relief bill updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness application and related instructions.
Representatives from the SBA and the Washington State Small Business Development Center (SBDC) will provide updates on the new PPP loan and loan forgiveness requirements.
- New Direct to SBA PPP Forgiveness Portal for PPP loans of $150,000 and less
- PPP Basic Forgiveness Application Information
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Required Docs
- Simplified Process for PPP loans under $150,000
- Effect of the EIDL Advance
- Retro-active elements of the new legislation
- What you will need to be most successful in obtaining loan forgiveness
A Zoom link for the webinar will be sent prior to the event to those who register.