- This event has passed.
OSHA Issues Guidance and Enforcement Policies on COVID-19
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT$209.00
OSHA has recently issued an important guidance on COVID-19 for employers as well as issuing two revised enforcement policies for enforcing OSHA’s requirements with respect to COVID-19 as many workplaces move towards reopening. This webinar will outline OSHA’s recent guidance and provide an in-depth summary of an employer’s obligations to keep the workplace safe when operating in this COVID-19 pandemic. Employers have many responsibilities under OSHA and failure to ensure compliance can lead to significant liability for an employer. This webinar will discuss this new guidance as well helping HR understand all your responsibilities and obligations under OSHA including your responsibilities for accurately reporting incidents and injuries This will help employers avoid getting lulled into a false sense of security that they believe they are in compliance with OSHA. This informative webinar will ensure that you are aware of the latest regulations and standards OSHA places upon you and help you understand these and know how to enforce them.
What you will learn:
• How to ensure compliance with this OSHA guidance to create a safe and compliant workplace
• Understand the newly-issued OSHA regulations and your responsibilities under them
• Learn what OSHA’s new COVID-19 guidance requires
• Understand best practices for creating a written safety plan that includes COVID-19
• Best practices to ensure “social distancing” for workers returning to the office
• Learn how best to assess potential hazards during this pandemic
• Recognize your OSHA responsibilities for accurate and acceptable record keeping and maintenance
• Learn best practices for incident reporting and recording even when employees work remotely
• And much more…