- This event has passed.
SCORE Financial Basics for New Small Businesses
September 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm PDT
You’re starting a new business or are just starting your business. Great!! But . . . You’re worried about what will your sales be? Or if you can make a profit and how you will manage your cash flow. And the worst of it all, you’re all alone in your business!! If you need help in any of these areas, this workshop is for you!
Registration Fee: $50.00. Click here to register
This workshop is designed to give you, the business owner, the financial skills and know-how needed to perform key tasks like to:
- Determine how to accurately compute the amount of funding you’ll need to start your business.
- Learn how to project your future financial results realistically including:
- Projecting sales for a new business
- Understanding your cost of goods sold and gross margin
- Being able to project your operating expenses
- Calculating your net income.
- Planning your cash flow successfully.
- This workshop includes a special section on creating financial statements for service businesses.
Proper management of finances is crucial to any business’s success and a special set of skills is needed to understand and create these critical financial statements. This workshop is suitable for everyone whether you are starting a new business or need to update your skills.
This is an interactive workshop. We encourage participation by all attendees — so bring along your questions!