- This event has passed.
SCORE: Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT
Do you want to know the 10 key strategies small business owners can use reduce their Federal and Washington taxes on their businesses and themselves? Do you want to see how other small business owners have used these to save lots of taxes? If you answered “yes”, you need to attend this workshop which is specifically designed to save you money!
To register and attend this virtual $55 webinar, click here
This workshop focuses on the Federal tax-saving strategies that work best for small businesses, which are:
- Electing S-Corporation status with the IRS.
- Maximizing the deduction for business use of the home.
- Demonstrating two ways you can compute the deduction for business use of personal vehicle.
- Providing you examples of 6 different retirement plans and showing you which one is best for you.
- Describing how to maximize the benefits of health savings accounts.
- Show you the difference between smart equipment purchases and not-so-smart ones for maximizing the tax benefit.
- Explain the difference between cash versus accrual accounting and let you know which is better for you.
- And much, much more!
View this short 2-minute video to understand more about this workshop: video teaser