- This event has passed.
Small Business Requirements and Resources (SBRR) COVID-19 Impact Webinar
November 18 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am PST
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us into unprecedented times, and State and federal leaders have had to react for the health of our people and economy. This webinar provides a quick overview of some of the state responses, resources, and other impacts affecting small businesses.
To register for free, click here
- General workplace safety and health requirements, including employee and customer face masks.
- Food establishment safety and reopening guidelines.
- Workers’ compensation insurance impacts and premium reporting.
- Paid Sick Leave, and Family and Medical Leave.
- Dept. of Revenue tax returns and outstanding balances.
- Unemployment impacts – pandemic unemployment benefits, job search, return to work, and refusal to work.
- US Small Business Administration PPP and EIDL loan updates.
- And more…