- This event has passed.
Take Charge & Start Up! [Take Charge Consulting]
November 10, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Limited number of free tickets are available first-come first-serve basis!
Thinking about starting a business? Want to grow your current business?
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You have a business idea (product or service) and you’re uncertain if you should go for it.
- You know you want to start a business but not sure what or where to start.
- You are overwhelmed with all the information on starting a business.
- You doubt your capability to start a business.
- You want to grow your current business.
ABOUT THE EVENT: This event is designed to guide individuals in the right direction when launching their business. You should expect brainstorming and validating business ideas, concrete tasks, and a structural game plan to launch your business. Also, no BS! Many workshops and courses give you a basic “plan” that still leaves you confused and loss when trying to launch your business. This workshop will not. You will receive validation that your business idea will be profitable and the confidence and steps to finally bring your business idea to those that are out waiting for your product or service. Presented by Tierra Bonds of Take Charge Consulting, LLC.
WE WILL ADDRESS THESE QUESTIONS:
- Why start a business?
- Is the market ready for your product or service?
- Do you have what it takes to own a business?
- Is your business idea profitable?
- When will I break even?
- How do I successfully launch my business and open doors?
You will also go home (leave the virtual event) with a profitability calculator that you can use for any business idea and a complete checklist and game plan for launching your business.