- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners [SCORE]
May 14, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
Paying taxes is inevitable. But reporting and paying the right taxes timely is the goal you want to achieve to give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on more important areas, like driving your business forward.
This 2.5-hour workshop will help you learn about:
• Federal taxes imposed on your business.
• Federal taxes you need to report and pay on amounts paid to your employees.
• Federal taxes you need to report and pay based on your business’s profits.
• Washington taxes imposed on your business.
• City and local taxes imposed on your business.
• Record keeping requirements to ensure you are ready for that taxing agency audit.
After attending this workshop, you should also consider attending the “Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses” workshop which will allow you to take your knowledge from this workshop and drive your taxes lower to save you money!!
This workshop is presented by Joe Heinrich, a SCORE Mentor, who is a retired CPA having worked for 12 years with KPMG, an international accounting firm, and 22 years with Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. in various finance executive positions. Over the past 10 years since his retirement, Joe has help hundreds of small business owners make their businesses more profitable, eliminated problems with their accounting, assisted them in obtaining financing for their business and helped them save thousands of dollars of Federal and Washington taxes.
Workshop Fee: $50