- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners [SCORE]
February 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm PST
Paying taxes is inevitable. But reporting and paying the right taxes timely is the goal you want to achieve to give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on more important areas, like driving your business forward.
This 2.5-hour workshop will help you learn about:
- Federal taxes imposed on your business.
- Federal taxes you need to report and pay based on your business’s profits.
- Washington taxes imposed on your business.
- City and local taxes imposed on your business.
- Record-keeping requirements to ensure you are ready for that taxing agency audit.
After attending this workshop, you should consider also attending the “Saving Taxes for Small Businesses” workshop which will allow you to take your knowledge from this workshop and drive your taxes lower to save you money!!