- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners
September 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
You’ve started a new small business. Great! Or you’ve been in business for some time. Yet you feel you may not be paying all your taxes properly. Look no further! Here’s a workshop that provides you the essential information about Federal, Washington, and local taxes you need to know for your business, plus how to report them and pay them!
Registration Fee $50
Paying taxes is inevitable. But reporting and paying the right taxes timely is the goal you want to achieve to give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on more important areas, like driving your business forward.
In this workshop will help you learn about:
- Federal taxes imposed on your business.
- Federal taxes you need to report and pay based on your business’s profits.
- Washington taxes imposed on your business.
- City and local taxes imposed on your business.
- Record-keeping requirements to ensure you are ready for that taxing agency audit.
After attending this workshop, you should consider also attending the “Saving Taxes for Small Businesses” workshop which will allow you to take your knowledge from this workshop and drive your taxes lower to save you money!!