- This event has passed.
Tax Saving Strategies For Small Businesses [SCORE]
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
This workshop focuses on the Federal tax saving strategies that work best for small businesses, which are:
· Electing S-Corporation status with the IRS.
· Maximizing the deduction for business use of the home.
· Demonstrating two ways you can compute the deduction for business use of personal vehicle.
· Providing you examples of 7 different retirement plans and showing you which one is best for you.
· Describing how to maximize the benefits of health savings accounts.
· Show you the difference between smart equipment purchases and not-so-smart ones for maximizing the tax benefit.
· Explain the difference between cash versus accrual accounting and let you know which is better for you.
· And much, much more!