- This event has passed.
Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses [SCORE]
February 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
Do you want to know the 10 key strategies small business owners can use reduce their Federal and Washington taxes on their businesses and themselves? Do you want to see how other small business owners have used these to save lots of taxes? If you answered “yes”, you need to attend this workshop which is specifically designed to save you money!
This workshop focuses on the Federal tax-saving strategies that work best for small businesses, which are:
- Electing S-Corporation status with the IRS.
- Maximizing the deduction for business use of the home.
- Demonstrating two ways you can compute the deduction for business use of personal vehicle.
- Providing you examples of 6 different retirement plans and showing you which one is best for you.
- Describing how to maximize the benefits of health savings accounts.
- Show you the difference between smart equipment purchases and not-so-smart ones for maximizing the tax benefit.
- Explain the difference between cash versus accrual accounting and let you know which is better for you.
- And much, much more!
View this short 2-minute video to understand more about this workshop: video teaser
If you want to understand more about that Federal, Washington and local taxes exist that are assessed against businesses and business owners, you should register for the “Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners” workshop first before attending the “Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses” workshop.
This workshop as previously titled “Saving Taxes for Small Businesses.”
Listen to what others who have attended this workshop have to say about the instructor and the program:
- Really helped my business learn about how to save money with minimizing and deferring taxes.
- Finally learned how LLCs can help protect my personal savings and how S-Corps can help me pay lower taxes.
- Now I understand how to use the “home office” tax deduction to save money on my personal tax returns.
- Most helpful training I’ve ever been to!
- The workshop provided actionable details on how to save money on taxes.
- The instructor provided valuable information clearly, no fluff – all practical and doable. Answered all my questions.