Due Date: December 17, 2019 4:00 PM
The scope of this initiative consists of three primary phases, as outlined in this section, with additional details of the scope/objectives included in Section 3 (Solicitation Objectives). The three phases, and their relationship to the overall project schedule are as follows:
- Phase 1: Inventory of current technology systems, services and capabilities used by SDOT
- Visioning Work Session (Outlined in Section 2) within 1 week from NTP.
- Draft deliverable provided within 3 weeks from NTP.
- Final/approved deliverable within 6 weeks from NTP.
- Phase 2: Recommended future state of technology systems, services and capabilities required by SDOT
- First draft deliverable provided within 8 weeks from NTP.
- Second draft deliverable provided within 12 weeks from NTP.
- Final/approved deliverable within 15 weeks from NTP.
- Phase 3: Roadmap to achieve desired future state via a comprehensive Transportation Technology Plan
- First draft of TTP delivered within 18 weeks from NTP.
- Second draft of TTP delivered within 22 weeks from NTP.
- Final/approved deliverable (TTP) within 26 weeks (6 months) from NTP.