Date: August 4, 2020
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Location: Microsoft Teams (Online)
Registration to attend the Informational Meeting is not required, but is encouraged via Vendor Connect: https://hosting.portseattle.org/sops/#/Dashboard
Description of Work
The overall objective of the Work is to achieve quantitative noise reductions in the included Condominium Units which are affected by aircraft operations. The Work provides for the improvement in the sound reduction of openings in the exterior envelope of each dwelling unit using known systems and workmanship.
Scope of Work
The Work consists of sound insulation measures including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Selective demolition of existing windows and doors.
2. Window replacement.
3. Existing skylight sound insulation treatment.
4. Exterior and interior door and door assembly replacement.
5. Storm doors.
6. Access hatches and pull-down stairs.
7. Weather stripping and sealant.
11. Addition of Mechanical Ventilation
12. Architectural modifications to support installation of mechanical ventilation.
13. Electrical modifications to support mechanical ventilation and architectural modifications.
14. Power to mechanical equipment.
15. Installation of hardwire-operated smoke detectors.
16. Note: the work under this contract requires selective removal of asbestos containing materials and lead-containing paint. Refer to Section 02 82 13 and 02 83
This is a Federally funded project with a DBE goal. DBE firms are encouraged to attend.