Port of Tacoma – RFB – NIM Tower Fourth Floor Renovations – Project No 101247.02 – Contract No 070929
Due Date: March 13th, 2019 3:00 PM
Scope of Work: The work required for this project includes:
– Removal and replacement of existing cabinets and countertops.
– Replacement of existing light fixtures.
– Addition of new undercounter refrigerators.
– Patching and painting of existing walls and ceilings.
– Installation of new floor covering and base.
– Addition of new hand sink.
Pre-bid Conference and Site Tour:
A pre-bid conference and site visit have been set for February 27, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.. The site visit will convene at the Port’s Administrative building, located at One Sitcum Plaza. The following Personal Protective Equipment is required for the site visit: sturdy shoes, reflective vest, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, and hardhat. Attendees will be required to sign a Release and Acceptance of Responsibility and Acknowledgement of Risks Form prior to entering the site and shall provide their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
Bid Estimate: Estimated cost range is $73,600 to $81,400, plus Washington State Sales Tax (WSST).